Stay from £176.50 per night The Sublime Summer Staycation
Doxford Hall offers fun and relaxation for the whole family. This summer explore the delights of Northumberland, voted the UK’s best holiday destination.
Located just ten miles from the market town of Alnwick, home to a now world-famous castle (of Harry Potter films fame) and the awe-inspiring Alnwick Gardens and within reach of many popular family destinations, Doxford Hall is a great choice for a family break. Let little legs run free in our maze, kick through the woodlands on our nature trail or head to one of the many award-winning beaches for a day of sand castle building, dune jumping or sea kayaking. Book a family break, enjoy new experiences and spend quality time together.
Choose one of our spacious family rooms or check out our holiday cottage, located within the grounds. Whichever you choose you can be assured of a comfortable stay and a very warm welcome.
- Stay 5 nights in a superior room
- Bottle of house wine on arrival
- A delicious sparkling afternoon tea to take during your stay
- Use of our aqueous spa during your stay including 55 minutes of treatments each
- Three-course dinner with tea or coffee on two evenings
- Homemade packed lunch to take away on two days
- Hearty Northumbrian breakfast each morning
Stay from £176.50 per night based on two people sharing a superior room. Offer subject to availability; terms and conditions apply.
Book direct and choose from either a complimentary cream tea for two on arrival or a £10 food and drink voucher to spend during your stay.