Where Astronomy Meets Gastronomy The Stargazer’s Break
With a gold tier designation awarded by the International Dark Sky Association and Europe’s largest area of protected night sky, Northumberland is officially the best place in England for star gazing. 2023 marks ten years since the county’s designation and the autumn and winter months offer prime time viewing of these sparkling skies. Join us this winter for a stellar stay that combines the comforts of Doxford Hall with the magic of some of the best stargazing sites just a short drive away.
Book now from £249 per room, per night and enjoy:
– Two nights’ accommodation in a Classic room for two people
– Local Northumbrian gin & tonic on arrival
– Three-course dinner on the first evening (allowance of £45 per person)
– Traditional afternoon tea on the second day
– A flask of soup and a packed dinner on the second night for your evening of stargazing
– A full English breakfast for two people each morning
– Flask and red beam torch to take home
– Use of our indoor heated pool and jacuzzi during your stay
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid for two-night stays between 1st November 2023 and 28th March 2024. Offer subject to availability and available on selected dates only. Credit card guarantee, free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival. VAT included at prevailing rate.