Two-Night Pawfect Retreat
As dog-friendly options go, Northumberland is a breed apart.
England’s northernmost county is blessed with some 30 miles of wide dog-friendly beaches, a national park with over 600 miles of marked footpaths and trails and some of the best dog walking country to be had in the UK. And, if you fancy a change of scene or need a wet weather ‘plan B’, there are plenty of attractions to visit with your canine companion in tow.
Ideally positioned in prime walking country, Doxford Hall offers a luxurious retreat from which to base yourself – and with six dog-friendly bedrooms at Doxford, there’s no need to leave anyone behind.
Your package includes:
- Comfy dog-friendly classic bedroom based on two people sharing
- A delicious two-course dinner on one evening
- A full Northumbrian breakfast for two each morning
- Freshly prepared packed lunch to take away on one day
- Dog blanket, food, water bowl & dog treat to use during your stay
Stay from £198 per night based on a two-night break with two people sharing a standard room. Offer subject to availability.
Book direct and choose from either a complimentary cream tea for two on arrival or a £10 food and drink voucher to spend during your stay.