|MAKING YOUR CONFERENCE OR BUSINESS EVENT AT
DOXFORD HALL HOTEL A HUGE SUCCESSWhere better to host
your business meeting or conference than Doxford Hall Hotel and Spa? Set in a
beautiful 10 acre estate, the Hall boasts all modern facilities for you
and your delegates and with our refurbishment project now complete, you've even more choice and flexibility.
|A variety of meeting rooms are available, from an
intimate and private Director's board meeting to a full conference for
300 delegates, we're here to ensure your event is a success. Arrive in style at the Hall's original 1818 entrance and let our attentive team look after your requirements.|
The Kennedy Suite is the largest suite at the Hall, with it's own bar, and towering chandeliers this venue is perfect for larger conferences and training days. The smaller Frank Henry Mason Room and the Georgian Room are ideal for private meetings or boardroom events where extra privacy is required. Both boast views over the estate and can also serve as a private dining venue. The Cocktail Bar is a perfect place to meet and greet your delegates before taking care of business.
and outdoor activities are also available at Doxford Hall,
please contact our Business Team for further information. For those who
are passionate about golf, we have arrangements with local golf clubs -
perfect for experiencing Northumberland's finest courses from this
idyllic base. Don't play the same hotel course over again, at Doxford
Hall you and your guests have access to multiple courses all within a
can be taken in the George Runciman
restaurant, where you and your delegates can enjoy the finest cuisine
from our table d'hôte menu, served daily. Alternatively, you may wish
to take refreshments and buffet style meals in your meeting room or
RATES FOR BUSINESS DELEGATES
advantage of our Day Delegate rates from £40 per person.
Delegate rate from £160 per person.
Winter Day Delegate rate from only £30 per person.
Hour Delegate rate from only £140 per person.
Rates include all the necessary facilities for a
Unwind after your conference or
meeting with a relaxing Spa therapy. Perhaps a back massage at the end
of a conference or a facial to sooth away frowns and stresses of the
day. Pre-booking your Spa therapy is advised. Tel: 01665 589 709.
Every conference or meeting is
tailored to your exacting specifications, please contact a member of
our Business Team on 01665 589 700.
Reservations and information
Hotel and Spa, Chathill, Northumberland. NE67 5DN.
- Buffet Menu
- Table d'hote Lunch Menu
- Terms and Conditions
DOXFORD HALL HOTEL AND SPA
Traditional Cottage Pie, Northumbrian Cheese Glaze
Braised Northumbrian Beef & Brown Ale Pie
Free Range Chicken & Bacon Fettuccine Button Onions & Field Mushrooms
Spicy Chilli Con Carne & Rice, Garlic Bread
Curried ‘Lowtown Farm’ Lamb, Spicy Cous Cous & Minted Yoghurt
Medallions of Pork, Braised Rice, Cider & Mustard Cream
Navarin of ‘Lowtown Farm’ Lamb, Root Vegetables & Thyme Potatoes
Poached Coquet Salmon, Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
Honey Roast Ham, Dijon Vinaigrette
Free Range Roast Chicken
Northumbrian Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream
Buttered Jacket Potato, Black Olives & Herbs
Roast Garlic Potatoes
‘Carrols Heritage’ New Potatoes and Chives
Beef Tomato & Red Onion Salad, Pesto Dressing
Baby Leaf Rocket & Coriander Salad
Pasta, Bean & Herb Salad
Cucumber, Olive & Sun Dried Tomato Salad, Basil Vinaigrette
Vanilla Crème Brulee Shortbread Biscuit
Baked Chocolate & Orange Cheesecake Chocolate Sauce
Glazed Lemon Tart Compote of Raspberries
Homemade Bramley Apple & Cinnamon Pie Vanilla Custard Sauce
Dark Chocolate & Cointreau Mousse Orange & Thyme Confit
(£2.50 pp supplement)
Coffee and Mints
Please choose from the above one hot dish, one cold meat or fish, one potato dish and two salad dishes and one dessert for your entire party, Vegetarian Option Available
£15.95 per person
CONFERENCE TABLE D’HOTE LUNCH MENU
Creamed Tomato and Bacon Soup
Goats Cheese and Roasted Pepper Salad, Pesto Dressing
Pancetta and Butternut Squash Risotto, Fresh Parmesan
Slow Cooked Shank of Lamb, Pea & Puy Lentil Jus
Confit of Belly Pork, Sage Mash, Apple Jus
Seared Fillet of Salmon, Asparagus & Caper Butter
Apple and Cinnamon Pie with Custard Sauce
Chocolate and Orange Mousse, Orange Confit
Fresh Fruit Salad, Brandy Snap Basket, Coffee and Mints
Suitable for maximum of 40 delegates
£15.00 per person (2 course with coffee)
£18.95 per person (3 course with coffee)
Vegetarian options are available, please ask for full details.
DOXFORD HALL HOTEL LLP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We would like to advise you of the Terms and Conditions and must be agreed to in advance of any confirmation.
1. This set of terms and conditions forms part of the contract between Doxford Hall Country House Hotel and the client.
2. All bookings must be confirmed in writing, with an outline of the Wedding or civil partnership details (i.e. date, number of guests anticipated for day and evening, church or civil wedding) once received and accepted by the hotel the booking is under contract.
3. DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS.
The Hotel reserves the right to request a non refundable or transferable deposit for all bookings. Weddings - £1000 on confirmation of booking. 75% of the balance is due 90 days prior to the Event with the remaining balance due 10 days prior to the function.
4. CANCELLATION. In the event of a cancellation less than 20 weeks before the specified date of the event, the Hotel reserves the right to impose the following cancellation charges: 20 weeks - 12 weeks in advance – 40% of the total price; 12 weeks - 14 days before the Event – 75% of the total price; 14 days before the Event – 90% of the total price; All cancellations must be made in writing to the Hotel.
5. REDUCTION IN NUMBERS. Final numbers must be given to the Hotel 14 days prior to the Event. The amount payable by the client will be calculated on these numbers.
6. DAMAGE. Client is responsible to the Hotel for any damage caused to the Hotel by any act or neglect of the Client, subcontractor, employee or guest of the Client and shall pay the amount required to make good this damage. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to client or their guest’s property.
7. CHANGES BY THE HOTEL. Due to circumstances beyond our control of the Hotel it may be necessary to change or cancel your booking. Where the change is considered major, as decided by the Hotel, you will have the option of to accept the change or receive a full refund of any monies paid. The Hotel is not responsible for any other costs, expenses or damages incurred by the client as a result of these changes.