AN EVENT WITH A DIFFERENCE
AT DOXFORD HALL HOTEL & SPA
Looking to make your event stand out? Set in a beautiful 10 acre estate, Doxford Hall boasts all the modern facilities you could need for your event, plus some very unique extras. Just a few of our options include garden events, garden maze, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa treatments, gun room and fishing trips.
A variety of meeting rooms are available, from an intimate and private Director's board meeting to a full conference for 300 delegates, we're here to ensure your event is a success. Arrive in style at the Hall's original 1818 entrance and let our attentive team look after your requirements.
RATES FOR BUSINESS DELEGATES
Take advantage of our Day Delegate rates from £40 per person.
24 Hour Delegate rate from £160 per person.
Winter Day Delegate rate from only £30 per person.Winter 24 Hour Delegate rate from only £140 per person.Rates include all the necessary facilities for a successful event.
- Buffet Menu
- Table d'hote Lunch Menu
- Terms and Conditions
DOXFORD HALL HOTEL AND SPA
Traditional Cottage Pie, Northumbrian Cheese Glaze
Braised Northumbrian Beef & Brown Ale Pie
Free Range Chicken & Bacon Fettuccine Button Onions & Field Mushrooms
Spicy Chilli Con Carne & Rice, Garlic Bread
Curried ‘Lowtown Farm’ Lamb, Spicy Cous Cous & Minted Yoghurt
Medallions of Pork, Braised Rice, Cider & Mustard Cream
Navarin of ‘Lowtown Farm’ Lamb, Root Vegetables & Thyme Potatoes
Poached Coquet Salmon, Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
Honey Roast Ham, Dijon Vinaigrette
Free Range Roast Chicken
Northumbrian Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream
Buttered Jacket Potato, Black Olives & Herbs
Roast Garlic Potatoes
‘Carrols Heritage’ New Potatoes and Chives
Beef Tomato & Red Onion Salad, Pesto Dressing
Baby Leaf Rocket & Coriander Salad
Pasta, Bean & Herb Salad
Cucumber, Olive & Sun Dried Tomato Salad, Basil Vinaigrette
Vanilla Crème Brulee Shortbread Biscuit
Baked Chocolate & Orange Cheesecake Chocolate Sauce
Glazed Lemon Tart Compote of Raspberries
Homemade Bramley Apple & Cinnamon Pie Vanilla Custard Sauce
Dark Chocolate & Cointreau Mousse Orange & Thyme Confit
(£2.50 pp supplement)
Coffee and Mints
Please choose from the above one hot dish, one cold meat or fish, one potato dish and two salad dishes and one dessert for your entire party, Vegetarian Option Available
£15.95 per person
CONFERENCE TABLE D’HOTE LUNCH MENU
Creamed Tomato and Bacon Soup
Goats Cheese and Roasted Pepper Salad, Pesto Dressing
Pancetta and Butternut Squash Risotto, Fresh Parmesan
Slow Cooked Shank of Lamb, Pea & Puy Lentil Jus
Confit of Belly Pork, Sage Mash, Apple Jus
Seared Fillet of Salmon, Asparagus & Caper Butter
Apple and Cinnamon Pie with Custard Sauce
Chocolate and Orange Mousse, Orange Confit
Fresh Fruit Salad, Brandy Snap Basket, Coffee and Mints
Suitable for maximum of 40 delegates
£15.00 per person (2 course with coffee)
£18.95 per person (3 course with coffee)
Vegetarian options are available, please ask for full details.
DOXFORD HALL HOTEL LLP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We would like to advise you of the Terms and Conditions and must be agreed to in advance of any confirmation.
1. This set of terms and conditions forms part of the contract between Doxford Hall Country House Hotel and the client.
2. All bookings must be confirmed in writing, with an outline of the Wedding or civil partnership details (i.e. date, number of guests anticipated for day and evening, church or civil wedding) once received and accepted by the hotel the booking is under contract.
3. DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS.
The Hotel reserves the right to request a non refundable or transferable deposit for all bookings. Weddings - £1000 on confirmation of booking. 75% of the balance is due 90 days prior to the Event with the remaining balance due 10 days prior to the function.
4. CANCELLATION. In the event of a cancellation less than 20 weeks before the specified date of the event, the Hotel reserves the right to impose the following cancellation charges: 20 weeks - 12 weeks in advance – 40% of the total price; 12 weeks - 14 days before the Event – 75% of the total price; 14 days before the Event – 90% of the total price; All cancellations must be made in writing to the Hotel.
5. REDUCTION IN NUMBERS. Final numbers must be given to the Hotel 14 days prior to the Event. The amount payable by the client will be calculated on these numbers.
6. DAMAGE. Client is responsible to the Hotel for any damage caused to the Hotel by any act or neglect of the Client, subcontractor, employee or guest of the Client and shall pay the amount required to make good this damage. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to client or their guest’s property.
7. CHANGES BY THE HOTEL. Due to circumstances beyond our control of the Hotel it may be necessary to change or cancel your booking. Where the change is considered major, as decided by the Hotel, you will have the option of to accept the change or receive a full refund of any monies paid. The Hotel is not responsible for any other costs, expenses or damages incurred by the client as a result of these changes.