DOXFORD HALL HOTEL AND SPA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We would like to advise you of the Terms and Conditions and must be agreed to in advance of any confirmation.
1. This set of terms and conditions forms part of the contract between Doxford Hall Hotel and the client.
2. All bookings must be confirmed in writing, with an outline of the Wedding or civil partnership details (i.e. date, number of guests anticipated for day and evening, church or civil wedding) once received and accepted by the hotel the booking is under contract.
3. DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS.
The Hotel reserves the right to request a non refundable or transferable deposit for all bookings. Weddings - £1000 on confirmation of booking. 75% of the balance is due 90 days prior to the Event with the remaining balance due 10 days prior to the function.
4. CANCELLATION. In the event of a cancellation less than 20 weeks before the specified date of the event, the Hotel reserves the right to impose the following cancellation charges: 20 weeks - 12 weeks in advance – 40% of the total price; 12 weeks - 14 days before the Event – 75% of the total price; 14 days before the Event – 90% of the total price; All cancellations must be made in writing to the Hotel.
5. REDUCTION IN NUMBERS. Final numbers must be given to the Hotel 14 days prior to the Event. The amount payable by the client will be calculated on these numbers.
6. DAMAGE. Client is responsible to the Hotel for any damage caused to the Hotel by any act or neglect of the Client, subcontractor, employee or guest of the Client and shall pay the amount required to make good this damage. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to client or their guest’s property.
7. CHANGES BY THE HOTEL. Due to circumstances beyond our control of the Hotel it may be necessary to change or cancel your booking. Where the change is considered major, as decided by the Hotel, you will have the option of to accept the change or receive a full refund of any monies paid. The Hotel is not responsible for any other costs, expenses or damages incurred by the client as a result of these changes.
Letters from our wedding guests
Special Wedding offers at Doxford Hall
More Wedding Menus
Terms and Conditions
Back to previous page